Friday, April 11, 2008

TAGS

I know, it appears that I'm caving on the whole "Tagging" thing. Actually, I couldn't think of anything funny to post, so I'm going to answer Valerie's Tag.

Jobs I've Had:
City Plywood (Ages 12-24 Summers and when not in college.)
Subway (1 semester.)
Barnes & Noble
PrimeSource (
Outside Sales Building Products)
Aiken-Ford Lumber (Lumber Broker)
PrimeSource (Sales Mgr., Outside Sales)
Praxair (Territory Manager)

All the Places I've Lived
Bell, California
Carson City, Nevada

Provo, Utah
El Paso, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Farmington, New Mexico

Freemont, California
Eugene, Oregon
San Jose, California
Wylie, Texas


4 Favorite Movies
Star Wars Series, although the first 3 hold a special place in my heart.
Braveheart
Blues Brothers
Indian Jones Series (4th one comes out in May!!!)

4 Favorite Foods
In-N-Out Burgers
Mexican
Italian
Thai

4 Weird Things About Me
I like to pick my nose.
I can’t do any household remodel, repair, or construction in general, without swearing.
I LOVE teasing my kids.
According to my in-laws…I’m a Pervert. (If your spouse’s family/extended family are prudish…you become the Pervert by default.)

4 Favorite TV Shows
The Big-Bang Theory (You've got to check it out!)
BattleStar Galactica (New version on Sci-Fi channel.)

New Amsterdam
Dexter

4 Places I'd Love to Go
Alaska (Cruise)
Tahiti
Holland (I'd like to see the tulips.)
Disney Land (It is the HAPPIEST place on Earth.)

Yeah, this post should get some interesting comments.
Just remember, I LOVE my In-Laws. My Mother-in-law is not nearly as prudish as people think she is. Last time they visited, she brought me some Kama Sutra Honey Dust...and told me "This stuff is great for a romantic weekend. Kent and I tried some and Loved it."

For a picture see link below.

http://www.boutiqueromantica.com/images/kshoneydust_350x230.jpg


Detailed Description

Kama Sutra Honey Dust secrets a gentle surprise with every kiss proferring a taste of nature's sweetest gift. This sensuous, edible powder is made with pure, natural honey, one of ancient India's most prized skin conditioners. Dust it on yourself and your lover, leaving a silky-soft glow, a delicate fragrance and a irresistible taste. Includes an air-tight canister, a satin pouch filled with powder and a handmade feather applicator designed to tickle more than your imagination. A delicately sweet sprinkling of pure, natural honey.

With that one gift, she instantly achieved "Coolest Mother-in-Law in the World" status.


6 comments:

The deVilleneuves said...

TMI, Steve, TMI!!! :-o

rachel said...

Who you callin prudish??????????

Laurie said...

Well pervert, it IS your nose!

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you responded to this...it was really fun reading your comments! Yea for our man Indie coming this summer, yahoo!! And I agree, Holland would be really cool to visit because of the tulips. I love tulips!

danrdavis said...

Hmm. Interesting. That's my brother...a wealth of information as well as endless entertaining humor.

Margaret said...

Um....I have to say that I loved Braveheart, the Indiana Jones movies, and most of the Star Wars movies (the last one was just so stinkin' sad though).